Call us today for your free consultation (561) 228-1847
Our staff is fluent in English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
Delgado Law Group, LLC is a full-service law firm located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Our firm offers a variety of legal services and counsel to individuals and businesses throughout the world who want to live, work, and conduct business in the United States.
At the Delgado Law Group we understand that every case is unique. That is why our immigration lawyers sit down and meet with each potential client for a free one hour consultation to discuss your particular circumstances so we can devise a plan of action which is best suited for your individual needs. If you are unable to come to our office for an in person consultation, that is ok as well. The firm also offers phone consultations and is willing to come to you where there are special circumstances which make it impossible for a client to come to us.
We provide representation in immigration and customs matters to individuals, investors, and corporate clients in West Palm Beach and the surrounding area.
We offer services in the following:
- Employment immigration, including H-1B, H-2B and J-1 visas
- Family immigration and naturalization, including family petitions (green cards), K-1 fiancé(e) visas, adjustments of status, petitions to remove conditions, naturalization and immigration waivers
- Business immigration, including E, L, O and P visas, and EB-5 green cards for investors
- Deportation defense/removal proceedings: Defense against deportation from the United States is complicated. It is important to have a skilled attorney representing you at all hearings before the Immigration Court.
- Asylum and humanitarian applications: The U.S. is a safe haven for those who are persecuted on account of their religion, political opinion, race, nationality or membership in a particular social group. Contact the firm to learn about your options.
- Crime victims: The U visa is available to immigrant victims of crimes and their families who assisted in a law enforcement investigation. The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) provides protection to abused spouses and children when the abuse was perpetrated by a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Naturalization: One of the biggest joys in the life of an immigrant is becoming a United States Citizen, our team would be proud to help you achieve that goal
Are you just looking for more information? If so, please take a few minutes to look over our website and see if you find what you are looking for. Our team of lawyers are constantly adding new blogs, new stories, and updates on changes in the law to keep you informed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our firm.
For a full list of services click on the specific service you are interested in or call us at 561.228.1847