Contact Us Today 561.342.1429

Have Questions About Your Asylum Case?

In the United States, people who have either been persecuted in their country of origin, or have reason to believe they will be persecuted, may seek asylum protections.  You may apply for asylum status if you are in the United States legally, illegally, or on an expired visa.  Although you should file for asylum within a year upon entering the United States, exceptions are available on a case-by-case basis.

Contact Us Today

The Delgado Law Group is committed to answering your questions about immigration and naturalization in the United States.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.